Chia Energy Gel - The unique, powerful & natural energy gel for longer efforts. When you need reliable energy on tap for efforts above an hour this is your go-to energy gel
Made with just four natural ingredients and packing a mighty punch our Chia Energy Gel is like no energy gel you've tried before. Delicious and kind to your stomach - kiss goodbye to stomach trouble - it's also the most powerful energy gel around. While other energy gels recommend you consume one every 20 minutes during exercise (presumably they also recommend you pull a shopping trolley) we designed our unique Chia Energy Gel so you only need one every 45-60 minutes. Welcome to a brand new way of fueling your endurance.
Our Chia Energy Gels combine brilliantly with the rest of the 33Fuel Energy & Hydration Range. Use Chia Energy Gels when you need to fuel on-the-go and are moving too fast for solids. Use Amore Energy Bars for mighty and tasty energy when you have time to chew and savour. Our Better Fuel Energy Drink is then your go-to for liquid calories via drink bottle or hydration bladder when you're working hard and building up a thirst.
Every 33Fuel Chia Energy Gel contains
- Our naturally powerful Extreme Endurance™ blend of carbs, proteins, good fats and antioxidants
- 100 cals per serving
- Natural anti-inflammatories
- Delicious taste, no stomach trouble. Unique, natural formula means your first tastes as good as your last, no matter how long you're going
- Natural low-GI sugars for stable energy without the energy-sapping spikes of ordinary gels
- Natural electrolyte blend including Himalayan Pink salt
- Complete endurance fuel source
- Organic ingredients, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan
- Handmade in UK
You will not find
- Anything artificial
- Any junk whatsoever
How to use your gel
- All 33Fuel Chia Energy Gels are supplied in dry form
- To prepare:
- Open the cap
- Inflate the sachet by blowing in it
- Add water until full
- Close, shake well and leave for 10 minutes as the chia absorbs the liquid and naturally forms a gel.
- Your gel is now ready and will keep for 24 hours
- Consume one Chia Energy Gel every 45-60 minutes during exercise
- Prepare in advance to use like any other gel. Or when extreme distance calls and weight-saving's key, carry dry to pack more power for less weight and prepare as needed
- Pro tip #1: Switch up the flavour by using fruit juices instead of water, coconut water for added electrolytes or fresh coffee for the best caffeine gel you've ever had
- Pro tip #2: The only gel you can get everything out of - when finished, blow a mouthful of water back into the pack, give it a shake and down the remaining contents
Real food, eat soon
These are fresh, handmade, natural products with no preservatives - they are real food. Accordingly shelf life is shorter than other sports nutrition products containing a high volume of artificial junk. All gels are freshly handmade to maximise shelf life - expect six months minimum from date of purchase.
|Typical values per:||100g||per Gel (21g)|
|Of which sugars||30g||6g|
|Of which saturates||2g||0.4g|
Best energy gels out there
Posted by Chris Neary on 5th Mar 2020
I started using these a few years ago and they are now the only gels I use for distance running or cycling. They give you a much longer supply of energy without the yo-yo effect that the more artificial products do, taste great and sit really easily on the stomach.
A word of warning for those transitioning to these from more sugary/chemically substances: I’d strongly advise you to start making them up with fruit juice or sugary espresso first to ease the transition. If you are used to higher levels of sugar and immediately go to the lower amounts these have, your body may well need a bit more sugar as that is what your body will be used to to start off with. I speak from experience of having done exactly this on a 20-miler the first time I tried them (made up with water) and found myself feeling not so good, walking to a shop to get a bottle of Lucozade. Either that or alternate them with a gel you are used to to see how you respond. Everyone’s different! Now my body is used to them, I wouldn’t use anything else. Highly recommended!!
Posted by Unknown on 14th Feb 2020
Really good gels, no more sore stomach!! Mix with pineapple juice and taste great!
Chemo and running
Posted by Jo Cornwell on 1st Feb 2020
Since going through chemo last year my taste buds changed dramatically. These are the only gels I can use running that don’t make me feel nauseous. I even ate them as a snack when I couldn’t stomach anything else during my treatment.
I’m training with them for the Virgin London Marathon this year , I will be doing chemo and radiotherapy t the same time as training and these are the only little gems I can rely on!
Posted by Mark on 3rd Nov 2019
Tasty but bit fildley on bike
Love these for my marathon
Posted by Unknown on 25th Oct 2019
Been using these for several years following an introduction from George Anderson, Seen me trough my first two marathons and training. Never got on with gels and hated the gummy residue found in bottles from energy drinks.