Chia Energy Gel - The unique, powerful & natural energy gel for longer efforts. When you need reliable energy on tap for efforts above an hour this is your go-to energy gel
Made with just four natural ingredients and packing a mighty punch our Chia Energy Gel is like no energy gel you've tried before. Delicious and kind to your stomach - kiss goodbye to stomach trouble - it's also the most powerful energy gel around. While other energy gels recommend you consume one every 20 minutes during exercise (presumably they also recommend you pull a shopping trolley) we designed our unique Chia Energy Gel so you only need one every 45-60 minutes. Welcome to a brand new way of fueling your endurance.
Our Chia Energy Gels combine brilliantly with the rest of the 33Fuel Energy & Hydration Range. Use Chia Energy Gels when you need to fuel on-the-go and are moving too fast for solids. Use Amore Energy Bars for mighty and tasty energy when you have time to chew and savour. Our Better Fuel Energy Drink is then your go-to for liquid calories via drink bottle or hydration bladder when you're working hard and building up a thirst.
Every 33Fuel Chia Energy Gel contains
- Our naturally powerful Extreme Endurance™ blend of carbs, proteins, good fats and antioxidants
- 100 cals per serving
- Natural anti-inflammatories
- Delicious taste, no stomach trouble. Unique, natural formula means your first tastes as good as your last, no matter how long you're going
- Natural low-GI sugars for stable energy without the energy-sapping spikes of ordinary gels
- Natural electrolyte blend including Himalayan Pink salt
- Complete endurance fuel source
- Organic ingredients, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan
- Handmade in UK
You will not find
- Anything artificial
- Any junk whatsoever
How to use your gel
- All 33Fuel Chia Energy Gels are supplied in dry form
- To prepare:
- Open the cap
- Inflate the sachet by blowing in it
- Add water until full
- Close, shake well and leave for 10 minutes as the chia absorbs the liquid and naturally forms a gel.
- Your gel is now ready and will keep for 24 hours
- Consume one Chia Energy Gel every 45-60 minutes during exercise
- Prepare in advance to use like any other gel. Or when extreme distance calls and weight-saving's key, carry dry to pack more power for less weight and prepare as needed
- Pro tip #1: Switch up the flavour by using fruit juices instead of water, coconut water for added electrolytes or fresh coffee for the best caffeine gel you've ever had
- Pro tip #2: The only gel you can get everything out of - when finished, blow a mouthful of water back into the pack, give it a shake and down the remaining contents
Real food, eat soon
These are fresh, handmade, natural products with no preservatives - they are real food. Accordingly shelf life is shorter than other sports nutrition products containing a high volume of artificial junk. All gels are freshly handmade to maximise shelf life - expect six months minimum from date of purchase.
|Typical values per:||100g||per Gel (21g)|
|Of which sugars||30g||6g|
|Of which saturates||2g||0.4g|
Showing reviews 1-5 of 173 | Next
What an amazing discovery!!
Posted by Jason Huggins on 11th Jul 2020
To say I was dubious about these would have been an understatement. I saw them on Mark Lewis’s YouTube channel and thought “oh well, might as well try them” and I’m glad I did.
Total game changer if you’re after a more natural source of energy that doesn’t taste as sweet as standard energy gels.
Would highly recommend these to anyone.
Posted by Jill Tuck on 28th May 2020
I’m an ultra runner and I absolutely love 33 fuel Chia energy gels, they taste great and are easy to take with no stomach issues. You cannot go wrong with them, l highly recommend them
GI problems solved
Posted by Chris R on 3rd May 2020
As an endurance athlete, nutrition is everything and I’ve always struggled with getting it right. Traditional ‘mass market’ sugary gels have always caused GI problems and my performance suffered as a result. However, I’ve now used the Chia Energy Gels for both a long ride and a long run, to very positive results.
The dried product is ideal to carry for distance training, then simply blow open the bag, add water and shake. Consistency is a bit like semolina / tapioca, really not an issue and to my surprise, the gels taste great too. Most importantly, I had zero issues with my stomach and enough energy was replaced to keep going.
In summary, I’d be very happy to recommend and will now utilise as my staple ‘go to’ energy source.
Posted by Unknown on 30th Mar 2020
Having never used any form for gel or other energy drink whilst running before I was very excited to see if this would help. To my surprise, I must say that despite not being on top form I had only planned a 10k run but somehow mustered the strength to complete 18k. Maybe the gel, maybe not? Have too what and see next weekend. (I live in Norway so we are not in full lockdown.)
Delivers what's promised
Posted by Kim on 20th Mar 2020
I've never had any (other) gel of any kind, so I can't really do a comparison. I've used them for running and found the taste to be fairly agreeable but I had to get use to the "blubbery" consistency.
The gel works perfectly as advertised, there's no spike of energy but it's given of gently and effectively, as if just starting the run, this even when running hard.
Only drawbacks: the bands holding the cap to the sachet breaks too easily, causing emergency stops to pick it up from the ground.
Second issue is that it's a bit difficult to get all of the contents out. I'm almost always left with some gel left that can only partially be extracted with extra water. Perhaps the opening should be a little bit wider, or have an option to sell by weight so that I can use my own (reusable) containers.
Reply from 33Fuel team: thanks for this great feedback Kim, we are wokring on the new generation pack now! Pro tip, you can get everything out of your Chia Energy Gel by blowing a mouthful of water back into the pack in a quieter moment mid-run or afterwards. Then just close the pack, shake, open and bingo - you can get the whole lot out!
Showing reviews 1-5 of 173 | Next