Elite Pre and Post Workout Shake - When Only The Best Will Do
For regular training and recovery our Premium Protein is likely what you need, but for your biggest races and toughest training blocks our Elite Pre and Post Workout Shakes are untouchable.
Loved by elite athletes and dedicated amateurs worldwide this unique blend of the most powerful athletic superfoods in nature and the highest quality protein, all in perfectly calibrated single-serve packs makes elite nutrition delicious and simple.
Use them to power up before hitting your race, and to recover like never before afterwards. For longer events - Ironman, multi-day stage races and major ultramarathons - these are also phenomenal mid-race nutrition.
Packed with the 33 most potent athletic superfoods, all dedicated to boosting power, energy and recovery, these are the ultimate pre and post workout fuel for any athlete serious about realising their true potential.
Uniquely formulated for runners, triathletes and cyclists tackling events from 2 hours to 2 weeks and beyond, this is the ultimate in endurance nutrition.
Proudly handmade in the UK since 2012, these have been fueling athletes of all levels - from first time marathon runners to Tour de France winners - for years. Now it's your turn to discover the difference getting your sports nutrition right really makes.
Two delicious flavours: Original and Cacao. Can't decide? No problem, our Selection packs have you covered with both flavours.
Inside every Elite Pre and Post Workout Shake, you will find
- Nature's finest fats including chia seeds and flaxseeds to optimise fat-burning efficiency, the bedrock of endurance performance
- Perfect natural proteins including pumpkin, sunflower, spirulina and almond for powerful recovery
- Powerful alkalysers including barley grass and chlorella, to fortify your immune system. Train hard and race harder, without getting sick
- Potent natural antioxidants including goji berries and acai to fight free radicals created by intense endurance
- All-natural anti-inflammatories like turmeric and green coffee to beat post-training and racing soreness for fast recovery
- 100% low-GI natural sugars for stable energy with no sugar spikes
- Amazing taste included as standard with every Shake
- Organic ingredients, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan
You will not find
- Artificial fillers, sugars, sweeteners, colourings, flavourings, additives or preservatives
When to use
Before and/or after your biggest training sessions and races for the ultimate in nutritional support
How to prepare
- For a luxurious treat, blend with a banana, and milk or milk substitute
- Alternatively, mix into porridge or stir into yoghurt
- On the go, simple soak in water or milk for two minutes. No blender? No worries - simply soak in water for a few minutes for a perfect nutritional hit in no time
- Pro tip #1: Slice and freeze banana, then add to your Shake in the blender instead of fresh banana for the most delicious 'milk shake' experience
- Pro tip #2: For ultra distance events, consider using mid-race as well to help performance and recovery. Great examples here are T2 (bike to run in a triathlon) or in a key aid station drop bag at ultramarathons
Real food, eat soon
These are fresh, handmade, natural products with no preservatives - they are real food. Shelf life is shorter than ordinary sports nutrition. All Elite Pre & Post Workout Shakes are freshly made for max shelf life - expect a minimum of six months from date of purchase
33 Pure Endurance Formula™ Organic Pumpkin Protein • Organic Sunflower Protein • Organic Flaxseeds • Organic Alfalfa Seeds • Organic Almonds • Organic Coconut • Gluten Free Jumbo Oats • Goji Berries • Organic Walnuts • Birch Tree Sugar • Organic Coconut Palm Sugar • Organic Sesame Seeds • Cranberries • Organic Maca • Organic Ceylon Cinnamon • Organic Pumpkin Seeds • Organic Sunflower • Blueberries • Nutritional Yeast • Organic Spirulina • Baking soda • Organic Turmeric • Organic Acai • Organic Reishi Mushroom • Organic Barley Grass • Organic Green Coffee • Organic Ginseng • Organic Chlorella • Chia Seeds • Beetroot • Himalayan Pink Salt
|Typical values per:||100g||70g portion|
|Energy||2054KJ/ 491Kcal||1438KJ/ 340Kcal|
|Of which sugars||21g||15g|
|Of which saturates||7g||5g|
Go to race fuel
Posted by Steve on 16th Jul 2019
Love my 33 shakes in the 10 day build ups to my key races for both pre and post work Out and my race day breakfast and post race fuel.
Helped me to qualify for so many things this year.
Ironman 70.3 World Championships
Ironman Kona World Championships
Challenge Half World Championships
UCI Grand Fondo World Championships
I'll keep spreading the word
Posted by Warwick on 1st Jul 2019
I ran a very hard 15km at race pace on friday after a big weeks training, and on Saturday I was in bits, walking about like John Wayne and knackered. So I made Saturday a rest day and postponed my planned long bike ride to Sunday. But I woke up on Sunday still feeling rubbish, and still with knackered legs. I was really frustrated I couldn't train, but knew I just had to ride this out even though my main race of the year (Ironman UK) is really soon.
Then I remembered I had some of these shakes and had not yet tried them. They say they're for your biggest training days and races, so I made one up as a treat to cheer me up. At least if I couldn't train, I could have some good nutrition!
Two hours later I felt good. So good, I jumped on the bike and went out after all. I thought I'd take it easy as my legs were still sore, but - and this is the bit that feels like magic - they had loads of strength in them all of a sudden.
I've never felt anything like it before. Sore, but strong. Crazy!
I ended up setting a PB by miles on a hilly local route (1200m climbing, 70km) I've used loads.
I was chuffed and can only put it down to the shake! They're not cheap, but if you need rocket recovery fuel when it matters nothing else comes close. I've had another one today for recovery, and even after yersterdays surprise pb session, my legs feel great again.
Posted by Kim Barfoot-Brace on 28th Jun 2019
I love these shakes, such a treat for your body when you've really pushed it
Posted by Kim Barfoot-Brace on 8th May 2019
The best - perfect for pre and post races, especially when I'm travelling!
Awesome recovery shake.
Posted by Rick on 21st Apr 2019
Its a little on the expensive side, but when you look at what goes into it I can understand why! I won't be able to have these all the time, but will be more than happy after marathons and longer runs. Tastes great! And after my long training run thought I would try it today. I must say I haven't had a bad product from 33shake! And would rather pay a bit more to know what is going in my body is good for me! Awesome company, awesome products can't recommend them enough!