Ultimate Daily Greens - Runner's World Health Product of the Year! Your One-Stop Nutritional Powerpack
'Eat your greens' your mum used to say, and she had a point - packing your diet with nutrient-dense green veg is the easiest way to keep body, mind and immune system in tip top form. But some days, packing all those good veg in just isn't possible so we created our Ultimate Daily Greens Blend.
Mix just one tablespoon of this mighty blend into a glass of water for a veritable elixir bursting with essential nutrients. Drink it down daily, and bask in the smug glow that comes from knowing you just gave your body a massive nutritional head start on the day, and all in under 60 seconds.
Pro tip: make sinking a glass of Ultimate Daily Greens the first thing you do on getting out of bed. This pulverises overnight hydration AND smashes your daily nutrients from the word go, setting you up to win the day in one quick and tasty hit
Good news: where most greens blends taste like drinking a compost heap, we spent months in the 33 bunker finessing this blend for max power AND max taste - it doesn't matter how good for you something is if you can't drink it without gagging
Ultimate Daily Greens
- Alkalyse your body for optimal health & immune function
- The power of wheatgrass, barleygrass, chlorella, spirulina, kale, spinach and more
- 30 servings per pack
- Highest quality organic ingredients
- No added sugar
- No sweeteners, preservatives, flavourings or other cr*p. It's the only way we roll
- Handmade in UK
- No plastic scoop. The last thing the world needs is more plastic and you probably own a spoon already - if you don't email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll send you one of ours ;)
How to prepare
- Use one level tablespoon per serving
- Mix with water (about 200ml will do), fruit juice or your favourite smootie
- Pro tip #1: Smash performance-sapping overnight dehydration and boost your daily nutrition from the get to by making a glass of Ultimate Daily Greens the first thing you do out of bed
- Pro tip #2: Add Ultimate Daily Greens to our Premium Protein for the ultimate power breakfast
|Typical values per:||100g||Serving (5g)|
|Energy KJ||1260 kj||67 Kj|
|Kcal||299 Kcal||16 Kcal|
|Sum of Sugars||6g||0.3g|
Showing reviews 1-5 of 20 | Next
Posted by Chris Neary on 5th Mar 2020
I’m on my second bag of this and was pleasantly surprised by how drinkable and tasty it is for the ingredients it contains. I can’t honestly say if I feel ‘better’ for taking it every morning but am prepared to trust in the science behind it whilst I’m in this marathon training block. It’s got to be better for me than the bright orange effervescent multi vitamin tablets I used to use!
I’d be very interested to see an independent comparison between these and their market rivals as there doesn’t seem to be anything online yet that compares them to say, Athletic Greens (which are prohibitively expensive unlike these) but share a lot of the same ingredients.
Posted by Julian on 24th Jan 2020
Seems to be well manufactured
One whole new super excited fan right here
Thank you guys
Not sure yet
Posted by Jeff on 9th Jan 2020
I’m new to these kind of additives. I train at the gym, and run 5k, 10k, regularly. I’m not sure yet, of their value. The advertisement, says no taste, although I think there is an after taste, and the product can stick to your teeth.
Posted by Sanjay on 1st Nov 2019
I've just taken delivery of my Ultimate Daily Greens this morning and decided to try it out. I didn't doubt it's nutritional benefits but I did doubt their claims about the taste. However, I have to take my hat off to 33 Fuel; how they managed to make this blend NOT taste like pond water based on the ingredients is nothing short of a miracle! Bravo.
Posted by John Evans on 31st Oct 2019
Bought the Ultimate Daily Greens as a natural supplement to 'top-up' a reasonably health approach to eating
So far I've tried the mix with water, apple juice & with a smoothy, personally I find it tastes better with apple juice
Difficult to rate any impact on my overall wellbeing/health just yet, but certainly 'tastes' healthy & no adverse reactions :-)
Showing reviews 1-5 of 20 | Next