Elite Pre and Post Workout Shake Flash sale 20% off
LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER - 20% OFF WHILE STOCKS LAST TO CELEBRATE OUR ELITE SHAKES WINNING 'BEST IN TEST' MEAL REPLACEMENT SHAKE FROM RUNNER'S WORLD MAGAZINE. YOU'RE WELCOME ;)
When only the best will do. Loved by elite athletes and hardcore amateurs worldwide this unique blend of the most powerful athletic superfoods in nature and the highest quality protein, all in perfectly calibrated single-serve packs makes elite nutrition delicious and simple.
Uniquely formulated for serious performers pushing their boundaries in all sports, these are the ultimate in nutritional support. These Shakes have been fueling athletes of all levels - from first time marathon runners to Tour de France winners - since 2012. Now it's your turn to discover the difference getting your nutrition right really makes.
Use these Shakes to power up before hitting your race, match or event and to recover like never before afterwards.
Inside every Shake, you will find
- Nature's finest fats including chia seeds and flaxseeds to optimise fat-burning efficiency, the bedrock of aerobic performance
- Perfect natural proteins including pumpkin, sunflower, spirulina and almond for powerful recovery
- Mighty alkalysers including barley grass and chlorella, to fortify your immune system. Train hard and perform harder, without getting sick
- Potent natural antioxidants including goji berries and acai to fight free radicals created by intense exercise
- All-natural anti-inflammatories like turmeric and green coffee to beat post-training and racing soreness for fast recovery
- 100% low-GI natural sugars for stable energy with no sugar spikes
- Amazing taste included as standard with every Shake
- Two delicious flavours - Original and Cacao
- Organic ingredients, gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, vegan
You will not find
- Artificial fillers, sugars, sweeteners, colourings, flavourings, additives, preservatives or any other nonsense
For regular training and recovery Premium Protein is likely what you need, but for your biggest races, matches, events and toughest training blocks our Elite Pre and Post Workout Shakes are simply unbeatable.
When to use
Before and/or after your biggest training sessions, races, matches and events for the ultimate in nutritional support
How to prepare
- For a luxurious treat, blend with a banana, and milk or your preferred alternative milk
- Alternatively, mix into porridge or stir into yoghurt
- On the go, simply soak in water or your preferred alternative milk option for two minutes
Elite Shake Pro tip #1: Slice and freeze banana, then add to your Shake in the blender instead of fresh banana for the most delicious 'milk shake' experience
Elite Shake Pro tip #2: For major endurance events, consider using mid-race as well to help performance and recovery. Great examples here are T2 (bike to run in an Ironman) or in a key aid station drop bag at ultramarathons
Ingredients: Both flavours of Elite Pre and Post Workout Shake contain the same 31 core ingredients in our unique Pure Endurance Formula™ (below) for max nutritional benefit. We add 2 bonus ingredients to create each flavour and deliver further nutritional bang for buck. Original Flavour gains Organic Cordyceps and Organic Broccoli. Cacao Flavour gains Organic Raw Cacao and Organic Carob.
33 Pure Endurance Formula™: Organic Pumpkin Protein, Organic Sunflower Protein, Organic Flaxseeds, Organic Alfalfa Seeds, Organic Almonds, Organic Coconut, Gluten Free Jumbo Oats, Goji Berries, Organic Walnuts, Birch Tree Sugar, Organic Coconut Palm Sugar, Organic Sesame Seeds, Cranberries, Organic Maca, Organic Ceylon Cinnamon, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Sunflower, Blueberries, Nutritional Yeast, Organic Spirulina, Baking soda, Organic Turmeric, Organic Acai, Organic Reishi Mushroom, Organic Barley Grass, Organic Green Coffee, Organic Ginseng, Organic Chlorella, Chia Seeds, Beetroot, Himalayan Pink Salt
Nutrition per 100g
Energy 2054KJ/ 491Kcal
Of which sugars 21g
Of which saturates 7g
Nutrition per Shake (70g)
Energy 1438KJ/ 340Kcal
Of which sugars 15g
Of which saturates 5g