This cacao protein ‘zoats’ recipe comes from sports nutrition advisor and recipe developer Tiffany Afflick. It’s healthy, delicious and versatile for you to add your own toppings. It makes for a great breakfast or pre- or post-training session feed
Huge thanks to Tiffany (@TheCookingYam) for sharing this recipe. Be sure to check her out, she posts epic content on a regular basis!
- 50g oats
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- 1 heaped tbsp 33Fuel Premium Protein
- 180ml plant-based milk
- 1/3 courgette (grated)
- 1 tsp syrup
- Toppings: extra syrup, fresh berries and granola
- Add the grated courgette to a saucepan with a splash of water and cook for 2 minutes
- Add in the remaining ingredients, stir, then cook for 5 minutes on a low heat. You can add extra water or milk to bring the oats to your desired consistency
- Serve up the oats and top with a handful of berries, extra syrup and a sprinkling of granola
To bump the protein content of this dish, you’ll need a scoop of Premium Protein. Once you’ve made this recipe, you’ll still have plenty of servings left to enjoy!