Premium Protein for Recovery
When you absolutely, positively need to recover like a boss our Premium Protein has your back. With 20g of the highest quality protein in every serving and 14 servings per pack, this is everything you need to max out training gains time after time.
Organic ingredients, no sweeteners or additives, this is pure recovery power. Of course it's delicious too. We wouldn't have it any other way.
For your biggest races and training blocks you might need our Elite Pre & Post Workout Shakes. For everything else - from running and cycling to Crossfit, gym work and OCR - this is pure bloody perfection. So train on, tuck in, and settle back knowing you just did your performance and health a huge favour.
Our unique blend, developed through years of research and testing in the world's toughest races is 100% plant-based.
The benefits of the best plant-based protein sources for performance and health are simply too compelling. Not only do they easily match traditional whey proteins for muscle gains and recovery, plant proteins also pack a host of benefits not found in whey, including:
- Lowering risk of heart disease
- Lowering cholesterol
- Reducing blood sugar spikes
- Helping weight loss
- Reducing inflammation in the body
- Optimising recovery & immune function
- Aiding good digestion
33 Premium Protein
- 20g protein per serving
- 14 servings per pack
- Nature's most powerful protein sources
- Organic ingredients, plant-based, vegan, gluten-free
- 100% whole food. No sweeteners, preservatives or additives
- Handmade in UK
- No plastic scoop. Because the world has quite enough plastic and you probably own a spoon. If you don't email us on email@example.com and we'll send you one of ours ;)
How to prepare
- Add six level tablespoons to water, milk or your favourite milk substitute
- Alternatively add it to your favourite smoothie, porridge or cereal
- Pro tip #1: For gym or work use, add your Premium Protein to a (washed) jam jar. When you need it post-session, simply add water, shake and drink - no need for a plastic shaker or blender
- Pro tip #2: Play around with flavours by adding fruit, ice, oat flakes, desiccated coconut or ground cinnamon
When to use
- The ultimate grab & go breakfast - use a few spoons to power up your favourite morning smoothie
- Post workout recovery - training breaks you down, recovery is where you get fitter. Optimal protein intake matters - a serving of our Premium Protein delivers precisely what you need, when you need it with great taste and no hassle
|Typical values per:||100g||Serving (38g)|
|Energy KJ||1734 Kj||607 Kj|
|Kcal||414 Kcal||145 Kcal|
|Of which sugars||28g||10g|
|Vitamin B2||1 mg||410µg|
|Vitamin B3||15 mg||5mg|
|Vitamin C||8 mg||3mg|
|Phosphorus mg||1753 mg||613mg|
Love this protein powder
Posted by S. Power on 25th Oct 2019
In training I used the recovery protein shakes mixed with the greens straight after workouts to recover quicker.
Best tasting supplement by some margin
Posted by Simon on 21st Oct 2019
best tasting supplement and by some margin I might say, no face pulling or gagging. Good dose of protein too – as you’d expect, really easy on the tummy, big hit with me.
Turbo charging my smoothies
Posted by Michael Redding on 12th Dec 2018
So good added to banana, berries and spinach in my morning smoothie!
My go-to recovery fuel
Posted by Peter on 11th Dec 2018
Does exactly what it says on the tin, this is simply a quality product and the only protein I use now