Oats are many athlete’s go-to food whether for breakfast, a mid-afternoon snack or pre-bed top-up. This overnight oats recipe comes straight from 33Fuel’s Head of Finance Caroline. Easy to prepare, nutritious and uber-delicious, this recipe ticks a lot of boxes!
Ingredients (for 2-3 portions):
- 1 cup of porridge oats
- 2 cups of milk (I use coconut but works well with soya and almond milk too)
- 1 dessert spoon of chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons of ultimate daily greens
- 1 cup of frozen berries (blueberries/ raspberries)
- Mix all the above together and leave in the fridge overnight
- In the morning, give it a stir and then top with:
- Handful of seeds
- Anything else you fancy!
The end product. Customise to your nutritional and taste-bud needs