This chocolate brownie baked oats recipe comes courtesy of genius recipe creator Tiff Afflick. Using 100% natural ingredients, give the recipe a go and you can enjoy this high protein tasty treat guilt-free
Ingredients – serves 2
- 100g oats
- 50g Premium Protein Powder
- 250ml milk of choice or water
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs (optional)
- 2 tbsp dried cranberries
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix well, then leave to soak for 10 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a deep baking tray that is lined with baking parchment.
- Bake the oats for 20-25 minutes at 200°C until firm.
- Divide the oats into 2 portions, then serve with your choice of milk, fresh fruit, yoghurt and nuts/nut butter or seeds.
You’ll need a pack of Premium Protein for this recipe but fear not, once you’ve made these delicious baked oats, you’ll have 12 more servings to enjoy however you wish!
More performance boosting content
From the Vlog – Create nutrition habits that last
From the Podcast – How to achieve sustainable weight loss
From the Blog