Yep, these 33Fuel protein chocolates taste as good as they look! Using raw cacao, 100% natural protein powder and wholesome nut butter, give this recipe a go and treat your loved one this Valentine’s Day
- 1.5 tbsp almond or peanut butter
- 12g 33Fuel Premium Protein powder
- 1/2 tbsp (5g) raw organic cacao powder
- Coconut sugar to taste
- 25ml coffee
- 4 squares 85% dark chocolate (70% also works)
- Make your protein dough by mixing the 33Fuel Premium Protein, cacao powder and coffee in a bowl until you get a play-dough like dough. If your dough is too sticky or wet, add more of the protein or cacao powder. If it’s too dry, add a tiny bit more of the coffee.
- Melt your dark raw chocolate and pour half of it into a chocolate mould heart shape or, if you don’t have one, into muffin cups
- Add the nut butter, then your dough, and finally the rest of the melted dark raw chocolate
- Leave to set in the fridge for an hour or the freezer for 20 minutes.
You’ll need one bag of 33Fuel Premium Protein for this recipe. You’ll have plenty left over for your morning smoothie, recovery shakes or to add to your morning porridge