[RECIPE] Protein cookie dough balls
This simple protein cookie dough balls recipe is gluten-free, vegan and downright delicious! Using minimal ingredients for maximum effect, they make the perfect on-the-go snack or post-workout recovery bite
Ingredients (makes 10 balls)
- 3 tbsp Premium Protein
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 50 ml coconut milk (or any plant-based milk)
- 1 heaped tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp cacao nibs or chocolate chips
- Add the protein powder, sugar, flour and peanut butter to a mixing bowl, then stir well.
- Gradually add in the milk until a dough begins to form. Add another tablespoon or two if needed to help bring the mixture together.
- Stir in the cacao nibs/choc chips, then divide the mixture into 8-10 balls.
- Chill the cookie dough balls for at least 1hr before serving, then store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
You’ll probably find all these ingredients in your cupboard. The only extra you’ll need is a bag of all-natural protein powder
More performance boosting content
From the Vlog – Nutrition for health and performance
From the Podcast – Cooking for high performance
From the Blog
[RECIPE] Protein peanut butter cups
[RECIPE] Better Fuel shot blocks
[RECIPE] Chocolate protein muffins