Podcast 65: Beat your fears with TEDx speaker and coach Kim Ingleby
Beat your fears with TEDx speaker, coach and athlete Kim Ingleby - this week’s guest on the 33Fuel podcast.
Kim has competed at international level and coached pro athletes in a range of sports. Her ability and passion to impact people’s lives is extraordinary. Kim has raised over £85,000 for charity, and in this conversation shares insight into how to beat your fears and achieve what you truly are capable of.
Listen to Kim Ingleby on the 33Fuel Podcast
33Fuel's Ultimate Daily Greens is another daily habit to optimise health and performance
Or choose your favourite platform here
Or watch the interview with Kim Ingleby on the 33Fuel YouTube Channel
33Fuel podcast - Kim Ingleby show highlights: Five fundamentals of fear
- "Fear is normal. We suppress it and say we shouldn’t feel it. We should be open to all emotions – including fear – for a full life"
- "Fear can be your friend if you turn and face it"
- "The more we avoid our fears, the more they grow"
- "Ask yourself 'why have I got this fear' and ask yourself how you can change the fear. It will diminish"
- "If you work through fear, you grow"