[RECIPE] Cacao protein ‘zoats’
This cacao protein ‘zoats’ recipe comes from sports nutrition advisor and recipe developer Tiffany Afflick. It’s healthy, delicious and versatile for you to add your own toppings. It makes for a great breakfast or pre- or post-training session feed
Yes, it’s as healthy and tasty as it looks!
Huge thanks to Tiffany (@TheCookingYam) for sharing this recipe. Be sure to check her out, she posts epic content on a regular basis!
- 50g oats
- 1tbsp chia seeds
- 1 heaped tbsp 33Fuel Premium Protein
- 180ml plant-based milk
- 1/3 courgette (grated)
- 1 tsp syrup
- Toppings: extra syrup, fresh berries and granola
- Add the grated courgette to a saucepan with a splash of water and cook for 2 minutes
- Add in the remaining ingredients, stir, then cook for 5 minutes on a low heat. You can add extra water or milk to bring the oats to your desired consistency
- Serve up the oats and top with a handful of berries, extra syrup and a sprinkling of granola
To bump the protein content of this dish, you’ll need a scoop of Premium Protein. Once you’ve made this recipe, you’ll still have plenty of servings left to enjoy!
More performance boosting content
From the Vlog – Powerful nutrition habits that last