At 33Fuel we're all about thriving when lockdowns hit and have a ton of resources to help you do exactly the same
We're in this together - let's rock it!
By now, we all know how this works and every lockdown presents an opportunity to thrive so here's our ultimate toolkit to get the most out of your lockdown:
The 33Fuel Blog is a comprehensive resource which houses our library of articles. Here’s a selection of Covid-19 related content:
- Is it possible to boost my immune function? Read here >
- What to do if your event is cancelled. Read here >
- Run your way to fitness, health and happiness during lockdown. Read here >
- Gut health and endurance – good and bad foods. Read here >
- Prebiotics and probiotics for optimal health. Read here >
- How to exercise when you’re feeling low. Read here >
- 8 couples exercises to try during lockdown. Read here >
…and here’s a few to help you thrive in lockdown:
- Top 14 podcast recommendations. Read here >
- How to avoid overtraining during lockdown. Read here >
- How to use marginal gains for major long term benefits. Read here >
- Sensible sun exposure. Read here >
- 8 reasons you need to do handstands (and tips on how to master them). Read here >
- The surprising benefits of a daily cold shower. Read here >
Learning to cook new and exciting recipes is a great lockdown persuit. You'll find all our recipes online, but here's our Top 5:
- Super Greens Smoothie
- Cacao Protein 'Zoats'
- 10 Simple Vegan Meals
- Chocolate brownie baked oats
- Bloomin' brilliant bean burgers
Cacao protein 'zoats' - a winner with the whole family!
#ThriveInLockdown Podcast and Vlog
It’s on the 33Fuel podcast that we host conversations with pro athletes, elite coaches, expert nutritionists and lifestyle gurus to provide you with the best resources to thrive. Recent episodes include:
- Lockdown nutrition for health and performance – nutritionist to elite athletes and companies like the North Face and Nuffield Health, Matt Gardner shares his expertise on how to maximise health and performance in lockdown
- Gut health 101 with Ross Austen – former elite athlete turned kombucha master, Ross is a guru on all things gut health. Hear the surprising link better gut health and overall health and what you can do to boost good gut bacteria
- The indoor cycling debate – we can up with expert bike fitters Jules and Phil from CycleFit to discuss the pros and cons of indoor cycling. It’s a heated – but often amusing – debate!
- Plant-based diet for performance – ex-Team GB cycling nutritionist Nigel Mitchell expounds the benefits of a plant-based diet for endurance athletes
- How to balance work, life and extreme training – high powered CEO and dedicated father Jacob Bloch frequently travels multiple time zones each week. He’s also a very accomplished ultrarunner. Hear how he balances it all
- Mental toughness and creating powerful habits – Dr Ian Walker is a psychologist and world record breaking cyclist. In this conversation, we explored how to develop mental toughness and create new habits which stick long-term
- Performance strategies rom Ironman World Champion Chrissie Wellington - Chrissie needs little introduction. In this interview, you'll hear her take on being a role model, why the 2011 World Champs was her 'perfect race', her thoughts on ultrarunning and how she became the Global Lead of Health and Wellness at parkrun.
Additional resources to #ThriveInLockdown
The Superhero’s Guide to Training and Immune Function is your essential blueprint for consistent training, faster recovery and reduced illness. In it, you’ll learn what the immune system is, whether you can actually affect its efficacy and, if so, how best to go about it.
Here's to a faster, healthier and happier you. Download your FREE copy now.
Sign up to our newsletter
We send a biweekly newsletter which contains our latest blogs, interviews and product releases. Subscribe here.
Join the 33Fuel community
#ThriveInLockdown sports nutrition
Top of the list is our Ultimate Daily Greens. Packed with powerful alkalysers and antioxidants, our greens contribute to effective immune function. Protect yourself and your family with just one daily spoonful. For a litmited time, you can WIN a 3 month supply of Greens! Enter today and set yourself up for winter.
Protein is key to recovering between sessions but also to maintaining a healthy immune system. Premium Protein contains jut six natural ingredients and packs 20g of plant-based protein. With organic cacao and organic banana to boot, vegan protein has never tasted so good!
Training indoors can become a right sweat fest. Ensure you replace lost electrolytes and ride stable energy levels with Better Fuel Energy Blend. Using low-GI carbs and natural minerals, you can wave goodbye to gut trouble, cramps and energy bonks and say hello to stable energy levels.