Looking for a healthy alternative to sugar laden pancakes? You’re in the right place. These protein pancakes are healthy, tasty and pack a hefty dose of protein
- 1 cup (120 g) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (28 g) 33Fuel Premium Protein powder
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup oats milk, plus more as needed
- Coconut oil
- Mix the flour, 33Fuel Premium Protein powder baking powder, apple cider vinegar and salt together in a bowl.
- Add the maple syrup if using, then slowly add oats milk, then mix. It should be quite thick but pourable. Add a little extra water if needed.
- Allow the batter to rest while you heat a pan over low to medium heat. Use a little coconut oil and a good non-stick pan and scoop about 1/4 cup of the batter onto the pan for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles start to appear and the edges of each pancake look dry and firm. Flip and cook for 1-2 more minutes.
- Enjoy right away with your favourite pancake toppings like blueberries and bananas.
Greens Apple drink recipe
Runner’s World voted Ultimate Daily Greens ‘Health Product Of The Year’. Want to see why? Grab a month’s supply today and find outWash down your pancakes with a refreshing glass of apple juice turbo-charged with nutrients:
- 1 level tablespoon of 33Fuel Ultimate Daily Greens
- 1 glass of cloudy apple juice
- Mix well and add 2 ice cubes... Enjoy!